Like many things beads and findings can change over time due to the elements in the air or what is applied on them. To keep the longevity of your jewelry please adhere to the following instructions
- Do not submerge your beaded jewelry in any liquid (water, cleaning products etc.)
- If you need to whip down your jewelry for any reason, please use a soft cotton cloth to do so
- It is suggested that you put on your jewelry after you have applied hairsprays, lotions, perfumes or any essential oils.
- Do not wear your jewelry if you plan on engaging in any workout and/or sports like activates
- This is for the men, when wearing your beads be mindful when you show brotherly love (dap) to another while wearing beaded jewelry it can get caught on one’s cuff link etc. – Please note we are not responsible if that happens many of our bracelets are secured with elastic stretch material for your convenience. We are not responsible if it breaks/pops when this happens.
- Please note our bracelets that are made with elastic stretch material will wear away over time but that may increase if you use the bracelet more often than most (ex. everyday) if that is the case please note if all beads are available we would gladly re-string the item free of charge, but you will incur shipping charges only.
How to measure for your bracelet size
How to measure for your bracelet size, follow the steps below.
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
- If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
- To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how youwant the bracelet to fit.
- For: a snug fit, add 1/4″ to 1/2″.
- For a comfort fit, add 3/4″ to 1″.
- For a loose fit, add 1-1/4″.