BRACELET SIZE *If you know your bracelet size or request a custom bracelet size please make sure to let us know at the time of checkout so we can accommodate your request.
|CHILDREN’S LENGTHS||WOMEN’S LENGTHS||Men’s Lengths|
|New Born – 6 months||4″||Petite||7″||Small||8″|
|6-12 months||4 1/2″||Medium||7 1/2″ -8″||Medium||8″ 1/2″|
|12-24 months||5″||Large||8 1/2″||Large||9″|
|2-5 years||5 1/2″||Plus Size||9″||Plus Size||9 1/2″|
|6-8 years||6″||Ankle Bracelet||9 1/2″ -10″|
|9-13 years||6 1/2″||*Anklets usually include a 1″-2″ extension|
How to measure for your bracelet size, follow the steps below.
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
- If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
- To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how youwant the bracelet to fit.
- For: a snug fit, add 1/4″ to 1/2″.
- For a comfort fit, add 3/4″ to 1″.
- For a loose fit, add 1-1/4″.
Like many things beads and findings can change over time due to the elements in the air or what is applied on them. To keep the longevity of your jewelry please adhere to the following instructions:
- Do not submerge your beaded jewelry in any liquid (water, cleaning products etc.)
- If you need to whip down your jewelry for any reason, please use a soft cotton cloth to do so
- It is suggested that you put on your jewelry after you have applied hairsprays, lotions, perfumes or any essential oils.
- Do not wear your jewelry if you plan on engaging in any workout and/or sports like activates
- This is for the men, when wearing your beads be mindful when you show brotherly love (dap) to another while wearing beaded jewelry it can get caught on one’s cuff link etc. – Please note we are not responsible if that happens many of our bracelets are secured with elastic stretch material for your convenience. We are not responsible if it breaks/pops when this happens.
- Please note our bracelets that are made with elastic stretch material will wear away over time but that may increase if you use the bracelet more often than most (ex. everyday) if that is the case please note if all beads are available we would gladly re-string the item free of charge, but you will incur shipping charges only.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Square payments.
REFUND & EXCHANGES
We offer refund and exchanges within the first 10 days after receipt of the item. Shipping charges are non-refundable, and customer incurs all shipping cost when returning. Note item must be returned without being worn or altered in any capacity.
For custom orders please email your request and what you are looking for (please be as detailed as possible) to us at email@example.com. Custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. An invoice will be generated via PayPal or Square. Please note custom orders may take 2 to 3 weeks to complete pending all beaded items are available.
***Please note we do not offer custom orders on any of or bags***
All items are shipped within 3 to 7 business day (unless noted otherwise). We ship using USPS priority mail for security and tracking purposes. Priority mailing is normally 2 to 3 days (some delays may take place due to weather). At this time, we do not offer International Shipping (but if this is necessary we will try to accommodate where possible). We are not responsible for items lost in the mail. Please note all items mailed via priority will receive a tracking number emailed to the customer.